The IFAB released the actual language of the changes to the 2019 Laws of the Game. Some of these are going to roil instruction in all of our various associations...
UPDATED: 15 August 2018
CSL has released an update to their CSL APP. This new APP needs to be downloaded on your smartphone or tablet even if you downloaded their 2017 CSL APP last year. This application will make your life much easier, you can set it for your needs, it has site maps for the games, you will be able to send scores and reports immediately after the match ends as was explained at the Aug General Membership Meeting.
Please follow instructions below:
- On your Smartphone, go to the Apple Store or Android app store and search for “CSL Referee” in the store – as with all CSL apps there is no charge.
- Download the application
- Open the application and sign up (not sign in)
- Will open a window asking for your information
- Once is complete it will ask you to verify, please click on it
- At this moment the application will send you and e-mail. Check this e-mail and verify by clicking on the link in the email.
- Video instructions for using the app are here: http://www.coastsoccer.com/refs/refapp.htm
In addition, CSL needs all match reports retained by the referees for about two weeks, CSL will contact the SSBRA Assignor if the photo you send in cannot be read and they will need you to resent it or mail it in.