Coast Soccer League
SSBRA League Point of Contact – Michael Hinz
- Coast Soccer League
- This is the Main CSL site where you can find information on player/coach discipline (Cautions and Send Offs), team standings, field locations, et cetera.
- Information on assigning can be found here.
- CSL Referee App — report match results online, track schedule changes and more. New!!
- 2017 Cal South LOTG Modifications for all 7v7 and 9v9 matches
- 7v7 Small Sided Games: Frequently Asked Questions
CSL Match Reporting:
- Note ALL send-offs and cautions on the pre-printed CSL match report supplied at the field by the home team, whether or not a supplemental USSF Match Report is filed.
- Use the online-download USSF Match Report for all Red Card/Send Offs. Completed match reports should be sent to email@example.com.
- Only in cases of referee assault, violent conduct or suspected falsification of documents should the Player / Administrator / Coach Passes be withheld. In such cases, a Supplemental Referee Report detailing the events and violations should be generated and sent to the SSBRA MAL.
- Use the USSF Match Report to report any SERIOUS injury in a game. “Mommy make it better” injuries do not need to be reported, although you might note something like that on the pre-printed CSL match report (that a player left the field due to an injury). Serious injuries include a broken bone, unconsciousness, etc. Basically anything for which a player would have to go to the hospital or see a doctor.
If you have any questions about whether or not to submit a supplemental report, email the SSBRA Member at Large or phone 310-955-9905.
Submitting timely reports is for your benefit, the benefit of other Referees, and all the players, parents and administrators who participate to enjoy the game and abide by the rules.