In order to ensure SSBRA is properly protecting its members personal information we have moved the Game Assignments and Game Search links behind the Membership Log-on along with the Association’s...
The IFAB released the actual language of the changes to the 2019 Laws of the Game. Some of these are a bit befuddling and are going to roil instruction in all our various associations for the next several seasons.
NOTE: All changes come into force on June 1, 2019. Competitions starting before that date may apply the changes from the start of their competition.
- DBs are now to a single player with all players from both teams 4 meters away—if in the PA, the DB always goes to the GK
- Cards to team officials—examples of warnings, cautions, send offs included
- The ball hitting the ref will often be a DB
- Winner of coin flip can choose to KO
- GKs can no longer throw the ball into opponent’s goal
- Not all handling needs to be deliberate
- “Pass back” modification that if the GK tries unsuccessfully to clear the ball kicked/thrown in to him, can then use hands
- On a cautionable/send-off foul, the ref can permit a quick restart and then later issue the card—but a quick restart on DOGSO downgrades it to a caution
- IFK signal can be dropped once clear cannot score directly
- GKs/FKs in PA in play as soon as kicked and clearly moved
- If a defensive wall has three or more players, opponents must be a meter away.
- On PK, GK must have at least one foot on line an cannot touch frame